Come see us at the Grange Booth at the Farmers Market in Friday Harbor, or come to the nursery at Thornbush Farm. We are open by appointment (360-370-5795).
Here’s a partial list of available plants:
- Aronias: great anti-oxidant juice and for “blueberry pancakes”
- Chestnuts: sweet nuts for roasting
- Kousa dogwoods: beautiful flowers, edible fruit
- Cornelian cherry dogwoods: edible fruit
- Lindens: young leaves used in salads
- Elderberries: juicing
- Evergreen huckleberries: productive in shade
- Blueberries: yum!
- Daylilies: edible flowers
- Hazelnuts: excellent protein crop for our climate
- Mulberries: fruits and leaves for chickens